We are three quarters the way through January, so you might be surprised to see a post about my 2018 goals and resolutions. However, I am trying very hard to stick with them this year and I thought putting them on here might help me keep going. You know – guilt me into sticking with it!
I have two sections to this: my goals and my resolutions. The goals are something that I can achieve and cross off the list, but the resolutions are an ongoing part of my year. In the past I have been pretty rubbish at keeping my resolutions. This year I tried hard to make them managable and achievable. I have even started a sort-of bullet journal to help me track my blog posts/workouts etc.
- Move in with my boyfriend (see my post here for more info!)
- Publish a research paper (I’m doing a PhD and this is an important part of the process)
- Finish my secret project. It is only secret because I use a pseudonym on here and writing this one out would tell you all my real name!
- Write a blog post (at least) once a week. I really am trying to get back into blogging!
- Do yoga at least once a week. I used to be so into yoga (specifically Yoga with Adriene), but I barely did any in 2017.
- Write for at least 2 hours a day, five days a week. I’m in the third year of my PhD now, and I definitely need to start cranking out the words so I better keep to this one!
Wish me luck!