I love cookies so much. Baking them, eating raw cookie dough, and (when I can restrain myself) the baked cookies! There are so many ways of customising cookies and I really like these because they have chunks of Mars Bar in them! I make these all the time – probably far too often – and I thought I would share them all with you. They are really easy to make and are perfect for afternoon snacks or an evening treat. Let me know how yours’ turn out!
- 1 egg
- 1 Mars Bar
- 150g self raising flour (sifted)
- 75g soft butter
- 75g caster sugar
- 75g soft brown sugar
- 25g cocoa powder
Makes about 12-15 cookies.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees celcius (fan)
- Cream the butter and the sugars together with a wooden spoon or an electric hand whisk until light and fluffy.
3. Once smooth, add the egg and mix together.
4. Add the flour and the cocoa powder then stir until combined fully.
5. Chop the Mars Bar length-ways and then into small sections
6. Mix to combine and then put it to cool in the fridge for 10 minutes.
7. Either line an oven tray with greaseproof paper or use a tray like in the photos.
8. Use a spoon to create equal sized balls of dough.
9. Put in the oven for 15 to 20 minutes
10. Cool and eat!!!
I hope you enjoy these food posts. Check out my chilli con carne recipe: it is SO good!